Town of Cornersville Planning Commission Meeting Schedule and Submission Requirements
- Scheduled monthly meetings - 4th Tuesday of each month at 6:30 p.m. (adjusted for holidays as needed).
- Agenda published and all related drawings and information delivered to the Planning Commission members 7 days in advance of the meeting. It is the responsibility of the requesting party to get their information to the Cornersville Town Hall by 3:00 p.m. on the 3rd Tuesday of the month to make the agenda.
- No hand drawn sketches will be accepted.
- A person or representative of the group requesting action must attend or risk having their request delayed until the next monthly meeting.
- Emergency meetings will only be called in actual emergencies or at the request of the Mayor and Board of Aldermen. Failure by the requesting party to submit in time is not considered an emergency, regardless of the reason.
Download "Planning Commission Guidelines.pdf"